Sales, visitor activity and any other data collected through forms or entered as an item can be reported on.
- When you create a new report, after giving it a name go to the Settings tab and choose the Source. This is the table or view from which the report will pull data.
- If a table of data is not visible for reporting purposes, it can be activated by checking the Reporting box in Admin > Tables/Fields in the table you require.
IMPORTANT: Reports which contain an Synchronisation ID in the Settings are updated automatically from time to time from the master report library. These reports should not be modified. Instead, if you require a similar report with a different configuration, use the Save Copy feature to create a new version you can modify.
- Build reports to query your Infomaxim database using a simple point & click interface
- Powerful drag and drop tabular reports, with full pivot table support (up to 3 dimensions in x and y axis)
- Quick detail columnar reports, with 3 levels of grouping, count, sum and averaging.
- Create complex filters with multiple conditions
- Export raw data to Excel, CSV, XML and more
- Spreadsheet style full screen view with wild card search of every column, drag and drop column ordering, one click sorting.
- Render to PDF or Screen
- Create pie, bar, column, line, area and multi-series charts
- Combine multiple reports into a dashboard view
- Create multiple dashboards and grant to specific users
- Organise reports using drag and drop folders
- Apply security rights by group and user
- Create derived data columns containing formulas
- Drill-down through tabular or summary reports to detail views
- Apply formatting per column or per tabular dimension
- Use reporting to profile customers and build lists for email broadcasting
- Combine customer information with website analytics for targetting marketing based on behavioural profiling