Each website has configuration settings which can be managed in Admin > Config > Websites.
- Title : For reference purposes only
- Domain : The live website domain
- File Path : The server path to the website files
- Stage Domain : The stage domain name
- Stage File Path : The server path to the stage files
- Logo : The logo shown on the website (if used)
- Email Logo : The logo shown on email confirmations and notifications
- Email From : The email from address used when emails are sent. Please ensure SPF requirements are met.
- Email Sales : The email from address used when sales emails are sent. Please ensure SPF requirements are met.
- Email CC: Optional address emails sent are CC'd to.
- Email BCC: Optional address emails sent are BCC'd to.
- Google Analytics: Code snippet from Google which can be included on website templates using the tag <%=AuroraWebsite.Item("google_analytics")%>
- Default Currency : The current all prices are shown in
- Currency of Product Prices : The currency from which prices are converted to render the default or user selected currency
- Default Country : The country in which products are shipped from for tax purposes
- Show GST : If checked, GST will be shown as a line item in the order
- Deduct GST from Exports : If checked, GST will be deduced from the total of orders being shipping to a country other than the default country
- Add GST to Total: If checked, GST will be added to the total - this assumes all prices have been entered as ex-GST
- Apply GST if unsure: Your template developers will check this if products are put into the shopping cart without specifying if GST applies
- Calculate Freight : If checked, freight options will be shown to the customer
- By Courier : If checked, courier options will be shown based on the courier freight method
- Add freight method amount
- Add freight by unit cost
- Add freight by weight
- Add freight by Australia Post
- Calculate freight from Post Code
- Credit Card : Allow credit card payments
- Pay Pal : Allow Pay Pal payments (requires Pay Pal Email)
- EFT : Allow EFT payments (displays EFT details on Step 5)
- Account : Allow orders to be placed on account. (Checks if order exceeds account credit limit)
- Loyalty Points : Allows orders to be partially or fully paid for using loyalty points.
- Payment Gateway : Bank payment gateway to use for credit card transactions. At least two of the following fields are also required:-
- Gateway Account # : Payment gateway account # issued by payment gateway provider
- Gateway Username : Payment gateway username issued by payment gateway provider
- Gateway Password : Payment gateway password issued by payment gateway provider
- Certificate File : Required for some payment gateways only.
- American Express : If checked, enables payment by American Express.
- Amex Surcharge : % fee to add on top of order totals for American Express transactions.
- Pay Pal Email : The email account for Pay Pal transactions.
- Pay Pal Return Button Text : This text is shown on the button that appears in side Pay Pal, which users click on to return to the website.
- Accept $0 as Purchase Order : Allows orders for no value to be submitted as a Purchase Order
- Show T&C's : Displays a T&C's step after Step 4. The content is managed from Ecommerce > Checkout Content
- Maximum Coupons per order : The maximum number of coupons a customer may redeem in a single order. No value or 0 means no limit.
- Enable Gift Voucher : If checked, allows gift vouchers to be accepted in the Coupon/Gift Voucher field of Checkout Step 1 & 4.
- Allow No Confirmation : If checked, displays a checkbox in Step 3 of the Checkout to allow users to request no confirmation email on completion of the order.
- Attach PDF Invoice/PO : If checked, email sent on completion of an order will also include a PDF attachment of the invoice or purchase order.
- Products Table : Optional - the default table to use for resolving links to products within the Checkout
- Allow QTY Increment : If checked, allows customers to increase the QTY of a product ordered from with the Checkout - Shopping Cart and Step 4.
- Dynamic Variant Titles
- Specification Columns
- Post Code
- Submit Cart
- Delivery Note
- Footer Note
- Hide Checkout Breadcrumb
- Show Company Field