Clicking on a report will immediately open it at the View tab.
Depending on your user permissions, additional tabs will be available to configure the report.
In view mode, you can do the following:-
- Preset filters may appear at the top of the report, or the report can use preset values.
- The values you enter will be persisted for similar reports which use the same filters as the default values (eg: Date Range)
- Click a column heading to change the order to sort by the selected column
- Click again to reverse the sort order
- All data in the current report will be export to the select format
- Choose the data structure to export to (see Export for more detail)
- Generates a PDF file of the report
- Does not support charts or graphs
- The Settings tab can assist with formatting the pagination and layout of the resulting PDF