- Locate the video to insert on Youtube
- Click the Share button or tab and then choose the Embed button or tab
- Make sure "Show suggested videos when the video finishes" is *not* checked.
- Choose a video size that will fit within the content area of your page template
- Click in the embed code field - it will highlight
- Right-click and choose COPY
- Go to the content item you wish to insert the video into
- Choose the SOURCE view and PASTE the code where you wish it to appear
- Click SOURCE to return to the WYSIWYG view. The video should be visible.
- Save and Publish as usual. The video will now appear within the content served by YouTube.
Find help fast